I am going to boldly state that Maria from the Embassy has THE most beautiful hair. This is not opinion, this is fact. Many of us ladies felt compelled to compliment her hair. So, being Maria, she immediately offered to take us to her beauty salon. Kathy, Vanessa, Yayoi, and I all took her up on the offer. After our spacing rehearsal at the American Club, the Embassy vans dropped us off at Maria's beauty shop. Kathy, Yayoi and Vanessa got haircuts. I got a perm ... more like a wave ... actually, I have gone swimming too much and it is not so wavy anymore. In any case, our major conclusion is that beauty shops around the world all feel the same. It felt just like being at home in a salon. Very fun! Thanks to Maria and all the ladies who made us beautiful.
Liz
Liz

Let's see some photos of all of this lovely hair, ladies!
ReplyDelete